Whitbygate, Thornton Dale, Pickering
- House, Town House
- A substantial Grade II listed period property situated in the sought after village of Thornton Dale
- Generously proportioned accommodation over three floors
- Ideal family home or would ideally lend itself to a bed and breakfast accommodation
- Sitting room, kitchen/breakfast area, snug, dining room, boiler room and cloakroom
- Four bedrooms and bathroom to first floor
- Two bedrooms and bathroom to second floor
- Gas fired centrally heated
- Lawned garden, flower borders and patio
- Situated in one of the prized villages in the whole of the North York Moors National Park
This substantial Grade II Listed period property situated within the sought after village of Thornton Dale offers generously proportioned accommodation over three floors and would make an ideal family home or alternatively would lend itself to a Bed and Breakfast accommodation.
Ground floor - Front entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast area, snug, dining room, boiler room and cloakroom.
First floor - Four bedrooms and bathroom
Second floor - Two bedrooms and bathroom.
Gas fired central heating. Externally - Lawned garden, flower borders and paved patio area.
Thornton le Dale is one of the prized villages in the whole of the North York Moors National Park. It is highly picturesque with one of the most photographed thatched cottages, a babbling beck, a triangular green and an old market cross. It also has many things to see and do, such as nature trails, concerts, festivals, museums, antique shops and zipline park. It is also close to Dalby Forest, which provides fantastic opportunities for walking, cycling, nature-watching and star-gazing. Village amenities include post office, pharmacy, a doctors surgery, a range of shops and eateries.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Property Tax: Band E
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 to discuss how we can give you the comfort of many years of our expertise, in representing clients in the purchase of their next home.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering Office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557