Pipers Acre, Pickering
Price Guide £480,000
4 bedroom Detached House for sale: Pipers Acre, Pickering
Price Guide £480,000
- A substantial architect designed four bedroom detached house
- Gas fired centrally heated and sealed unit double glazed
- Reception hall, large sitting room with double doors leading through to the dining room, substantial conservatory with log burning stove, fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom
- On the first floor: principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms and house shower room.
- Car standing area in front of the integral garage, plus generous car standing area to side
- Open plan garden to the front
- Private enclosed rear garden with patio.
- Solar roof panels.
A substantial architect designed four bedroom detached, gas fired centrally heated, sealed unit double glazed family home; ideal for entertaining situated on a private cul de sac in a sought after location. The property has the benefit of a spacious front entrance hall, with return staircase leading to a galleried landing. On the ground floor large sitting room with double doors leading through to the dining room, substantial conservatory with log burning stove, fitted kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and integral garage.
On the first floor: substantial principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and house shower room. Externally open plan garden to the front with a very generous car standing area to the side of the property as well as a car standing area in front of the integral garage. Private enclosed rear garden with patio. Solar roof panels.
The ancient market town of Pickering has a wide range of local amenities and holds a regular weekly Monday market. It is the home to the North York Moors Railway and ideally located to enjoy the North York Moors National Park as well as the Great Dalby Forest. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on. Solar roof panels.
Energy Performance Rating: Band C
Property Tax: Band F
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent? Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering Office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557
Tel: 01751 475557