Guide Price £895,000
4 bedroom Detached House for sale: Aislaby, Pickering
Guide Price £895,000
- A substantial period residence standing on approx 1.28 acres
- Impressive reception hall, three further reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and cloakroom
- Galleried landing, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and house bathroom
- Two substantial loft rooms on second floor offering potential to be converted to further bedrooms
- Triple garage with loft over with potential to convert subject to appropriate consents
- Barn, further separate garage with solar panels, lean-to greenhouse
- Car standing in front of garages plus further car standing areas
- Substantial walled garden with curved beech hedge dividing the garden areas
- Orchard, flowering cherry, birch, copper beech, spreading juniper and other varieties
- Lane House has so much potential and viewing is highly recommended
A rare opportunity to acquire an impressive period residence with a range of buildings and substantial gardens standing on approximately 1.28 acres. The property has a wealth of character and so much scope for any potential purchaser.
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial period residence with a range of buildings standing on approximately 1.28 acres or thereabouts believed to date back to the 16th Century and has been studied by the Yorkshire vernacular building group. The property has an impressive reception hall leading to a galleried landing. On the ground floor, three further reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen/dining room with AGA and cloakroom. On the first floor: Principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and house bathroom. Second floor: two substantial loft rooms, offering potential to be converted to further bedrooms.
Attached to the property is a triple garage with loft over with potential to convert to further living area/office space, subject to the appropriate consents, plus adjoining garden store. Barn with up and over roller door, further separate garage with solar panels as well as a lean-to greenhouse. The substantial walled gardens include lawns, curving beech hedge dividing the garden areas, orchard, flowering cherry, spreading juniper, birch, copper beach, horse chestnut and other varieties. Plenty of car standing area. Potential to develop part of the garden to a separate dwelling house subject to the appropriate consents.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned area with car-standing in front of the garages.
Lane House is ideally located to enjoy the North York Moors National Park and is within a short drive of the ancient market towns of Pickering and Kirkbymoorside. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage are laid on.
Notes: Behind the high garden wall to the north is a separate lawned area with mature trees and a vehicular access to the rear garden as well as right of way to the neighbouring property.
Energy Performance Rating: Band D
Property Tax: Band G
Need to sell your own property? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent? Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering Office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557
Tel: 01751 475557