Roxby Road, Thornton Dale, Pickering
Guide Price £200,000
3 bedroom Terraced House for sale: Roxby Road, Thornton Dale, Pickering
Guide Price £200,000
- A mid-terraced family home with easterly and westerly aspects
- Gas fired centrally heated and sealed unit double glazing
- The property is in need of some updating
- Sitting room with staircase to the first floor, fitted kitchen/dining area and conservatory
- Three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc
- Hard landscaped front garden, well stocked rear garden with patio and shed
- Car standing area and garage
- Stair lift and separate lift from the dining area up through to first floor bedroom
- Situated in the much sought after North York Moors National Park village of Thornton le Dale
A three bedroom mid-terraced family house with easterly and westerly aspects, situated in the much sought after North York Moors National Park village of Thornton le Dale. Romain benefits from gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazing, with the added benefit of a conservatory. The property is in need of some updating, but will make a lovely home. Included with the property is a hard landscaped front garden, well stocked rear garden with patio and garden shed, car standing area and garage. Internally: Front entrance lobby, sitting room with staircase to first floor, fitted kitchen/dining area and conservatory. First Floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. The property is versatile and has the benefit of a stair lift as well as a lift from the dining area up through to a first floor bedroom.
Thornton le Dale has a good range of local amenities including doctors surgery and primary school. The ancient market town of Pickering is only a short drive away. Ideally situated to enjoy the North York Moors National Park and the Great Dalby Forest, the ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold, vacant possession will be given on completion.
Note: The garage and car standing area is accessed by a right of way from Roxby Road, with the two other adjoining properties. The rear of the property is also accessible via this right of way.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Property Tax: Band C
Energy Performance Rating: Band C
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent? Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Viewing: strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557
Tel: 01751 475557