Price Guide £180,000
3 bedroom Maisonette for sale: Hungate, Pickering
Price Guide £180,000
- Spacious three bedroom Grade II listed first and second floor maisonette
- Gas fired centrally heated
- Accessed from the front leading into a private entrance hall
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom and bedroom one with en-suite shower room to first floor
- Two further bedrooms to second floor and eaves storage
- Car standing area
- Ideally located for town centre amenities
- Leasehold - The lease is for 999 years and commenced in January 1991
A spacious three bedroom, Grade II Listed, gas fired centrally heated, first and second floor maisonette with car standing area, centrally situated within the popular market town of Pickering.
The property is accessed from the front, leading into a private entrance hall with staircase to the first floor. First floor landing providing access to the sitting room, kitchen/dining room, principle bedroom with en-suite shower room, house bathroom and staircase leading to the second floor landing: Second floor, bedrooms two and three.
Ideally located to enjoy the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and Great Dalby Forest, as well as the seaside resort of Scarborough and Whitby with the ancient city of York being within easy driving distance.
Car Standing Area: This is not owned by the property but the owner has a sole right to park in a space allocated at the rear of the property.
Tenure: The present owner informs us that the property is Leasehold. The Lease is for 999 years and commenced in January 1991.
Services: Mains water, gas, drainage and electricity are laid on.
Property Tax: Band C
Energy Performance Rating: Band B
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent? Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Viewing: strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557
Tel: 01751 475557