29 Hungate, Pickering
Guide Price £155,000
Commercial Property for sale: 29 Hungate, Pickering
Guide Price £155,000
- Premises offering a great opportunity for a variety of uses subject to the appropriate planning consents
- Main hall 41’4 max” x 32’2” max, within these measurements includes kitchen
- Private office, separate men, women and staff toilets
- Gas fired centrally heating and sealed unit double glazed
- Total gross internal floor area approx. 1,320 square feet (1,780 sq ft inclusive of garage)
- Externally, garage and parking for at least seven cars
- The whole site is approx 0.2 acres or thereabouts.
- Situated close to the town centre
- The town holds a regular Monday weekly market and is very much a destination for tourists
- The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily accessible.
Situated close to the centre of the ancient market town of Pickering can be found the former RVS Hungate Centre, the freehold is offered for sale with vacant possession.
The premises offer a great opportunity for a variety of uses subject to the appropriate planning consents. The main hall area provides a great expanse of accommodation with maximum measurements of 41’4” x 32’2”, including within these measurements is fitted kitchen 15’7”x 8’2”. private office 11’7 x 6’2”, separate men and women’s toilets and staff toilet. Gas fired centrally heated with sealed unit double glazing. Gross internal floor area approx 1,320 sq ft (1,780 sq ft inclusive of garage).
Externally substantial garage 24’6” x 10’10. Enclosed car standing area with parking for at least 7 cars. The whole site is approx 0.2 acres or thereabouts.
Pickering has a wide range of local amenities and is home to the North York Moors Railway. The town holds a regular Monday weekly market and is very much a destination for tourists. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily accessible.
Tenure: Available Freehold, with Vacant Possession.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Note: A search on the environment agency website revealed the property is located within Flood Zone 3
Planning: The premises are not Listed however they are in the Conservation area and within the Town Centre Commercial limits. The premises have been listed as an asset of community value with further details available on request..
Business Rates: Rateable Value £3,300. Relief from Business Rates may be available. For confirmation on the precise rates payable for your circumstances, please rely on your own enquiries of the local billing authority.
Energy Performance Rating: Band C.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering Office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557.
Tel: 01751 475557