Swainsea Drive, Pickering
Price Guide £369,500
5 bedroom Detached House for sale: Swainsea Drive, Pickering
Price Guide £369,500
- An extended well proportioned five bedroom family home offering flexible accommodation
- Sealed unit double glazed and gas fired centrally heated
- Modern fitted kitchen, two reception rooms and cloakroom
- Plus to the ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room and utility/kitchen
- New spacious master bedroom with cathedral style ceiling and en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms and house bathroom
- Garage and car standing area
- Open plan front garden and private enclosed rear garden with lawn and two raised patios
- CONTACT US FOR A LIVE VIRTUAL TOUR VIEWING
A sympathetically extended well proportioned five bedroom family home offering flexible accommodation on a corner plot.
CONTACT US FOR A LIVE VIRTUAL TOUR VIEWING
A sympathetically extended well proportioned five bedroom family home offering flexible accommodation on a corner plot. On the ground floor as part of the improvements a double bedroom has been added with en-suite shower room as well as a utility room/kitchen. The property now boasts a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, two reception rooms and cloakroom. On the first floor is a new spacious master bedroom with cathedral style ceiling and en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a house bathroom. The property has the benefit of sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating, open plan garden to the front, with an enclosed private landscaped garden to the rear with lawn and two raised patios, gate way to garage and car standing.
The property is ideally located for accessing the town schools as well as town centre amenities. The renowned North York Moors National Park and the Great Dalby Forest are located close by. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
“We have thoroughly enjoyed living at and improving our home, sadly however, the time has now come to downsize and be closer to family”.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Property Tax: Band E
Energy Performance Rating: Band C
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent? Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering Office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557
Tel: 01751 475557