8 Bridge Street, Pickering
Price Guide £389,950
4 bedroom Cottage for sale: 8 Bridge Street, Pickering
Price Guide £389,950
- A period Grade II Listed family house set within a picuresque location nestling on the banks of Pickering Beckt
- Gas fired centrally heated
- Well proportioned house has three reception rooms, kitchen and utility room
- En-suite to all four bedrooms
- Generous car standing area
- Substantial stone outbuilding with veranda, and divided into two sections provides good storage/workshop space
- Potential to convert to studio or annex, subject to appropriate consent
- Car port, log and coal store
- Bridge House is located a short walk from town centre amenities
- Price Guide £389,950
A period Grade II Listed four bedroom, three storey gas fired centrally heated family home, set within a picturesque location nestling on the banks of Pickering Beck, with delightful gardens. The existing well proportioned accommodation has three reception rooms and en-suites to all bedrooms. The property is very flexible and has in the past been run as a B&B in an ideal letting location, with Pickering being a highly popular tourist destination. Included is a generous car standing area, a substantial stone outbuilding with veranda and divided into two sections providing good storage/workshop space and also with potential to convert to possibly a studio or annex subject to the appropriate consents; plus car port, log and coal store.
Bridge House is located only a short walk from town centre amenities as well as the renowned North York Moors Railway. The town has a good range of well regarded schools. The ancient city of York and the costal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Property Tax: Band E
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property? Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent? Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering Office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557
Tel: 01751 475557