Mickle Hill, Pickering
Offers in Excess of £275,000
2 bedroom Apartment for sale: Mickle Hill, Pickering
Offers in Excess of £275,000
- A purpose built two bedroom luxury retirement apartment with private patio, briefly lived in
- The property is set within the impressive area known as The Pavilion, a purpose built retirement complex
- Splendid range of facilities which include Cafe Bistro, residents lounge, licensed bar, convenience store and beauty salon
- Equipped gym, luxury jacuzzi, library and cinema room
- Activities room and guest suite are also available
- Bespoke care options is available with 24 hour staffing
- A secure communal courtyard
- Open plan living/dining /kitchen area, two bedrooms and shower room
- The apartment is offered for sale below the Aug 2017 purchase price of £314,995 plus many extras for the purpose of an early sale
- Offers in Excess of £275,000
The largest two bedroom ground floor luxury apartment, with private patio, only briefly lived in, is set within the impressive area known as the The Pavilion, the real hub of the site, with a splendid range of facilities that might to some extent be expected to be found on a cruise ship. Including: Cafe Bistro, Residents Lounge, Licensed Bar, Convenience Store, Beauty Salon, Equipped Gym, Luxury Jacuzzi, Library and IT Bar, Cinema Room, Landscaped Gardens, Activities Room and Guest Suite. Bespoke care options available with 24 hour staffing. The overall development known as Mickle Hill is purpose built as a retirement village for the over 60’s.
The purchaser of No 26 will have the comfort of being able use the communal courtyard which is totally secure.
The apartment was purchased in August 2017 for £314,995 plus approx £10,000 worth of extras including built in wardrobes, fireplace, window blinds, bidet in shower room, etc. Now offered at a most attractive price for the purposes of an early sale.
Location: The apartment is one of the closest apartments to all the facilities within the Pavilion, thus minimizing walking distance.
Tenure: We understand the property to be leasehold with a term of 125 years from October 2015.
Service Charge: The weekly service charge for the apartment is £60.79 per week, this changes annually. This includes the cost of the heating, water and hot water within the apartment, whilst also covering for the cleaning of the communal areas and maintenance, external window cleaning, water and sewerage, building insurance and estate management.
Wellbeing Charge: Payable on a weekly basis currently at £50.00 per week, this includes 24 hour on site staffing, help in an emergency and the coordination of activities and events. Emergency response is also included.
Ground Rent: £400 per annum.
Energy Performance Rating: Band B
Property Tax: Band C
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the Agents Pickering Office, Unit Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering. YO18 7AE
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 475557 for no-obligation advice
Tel: 01751 475557