Kingfisher Drive, Pickering
Price Guide £325,000
4 bedroom Detached House for sale: Kingfisher Drive, Pickering
Price Guide £325,000
- An immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home with attractive stone elevations
- Sealed unit double glazed and gas fired centrally heated
- Sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility and cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further generously proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom
- An integral double garage fronted by double car standing area
- Private lawned garden with timber decked sitting out area to the rear, open plan front garden
- Enviably located over looking green open space to the east, but within a short walk of town centre amenities
An immaculately presented four bedroom, sealed unit double glazed, gas fired centrally heated detached family dwelling house, with attractive stone elevations.
This lovely home is enviably located over looking green open space to the east. The property has the benefit of roomy accommodation, including separate sitting room, dining room and utility with the bonus of a spacious conservatory. An integral double garage is fronted by a double car standing area. On the first floor the master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite shower room, plus three further generously proportioned bedrooms. Open plan garden to the front with a private lawned garden with a timber decked sitting out area to the rear.
Situated within a short walk of the town centre amenities and ideally located to enjoy the renowned North York Moors National Park and the Great Dalby Forest. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
Vendors view: “Lovely house to live in, easy to run and maintain, feel it’s time to move onto something smaller as both our daughters have moved out in the last 12 months.”
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Property Tax: Band E
Energy performance rating: Band C
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through the agents Pickering Office, Champley’s Mews, Market Place, Pickering, YO18 7AE. Tel: 01751 475557 or fax 01751 475566.
Tel: 01751 475557