The Sidings, Nawton, York
Guide Price £440,000
4 bedroom Detached House for sale: The Sidings, Nawton, York
Guide Price £440,000
- A fine modern detached and extended four bedroom family home with orangery and Japanese ornamental garden
- The property has been adapted in a bespoke fashion to the owners exacting specifications
- Under floor heating to the ground floor
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, orangery, hall, study, utility, cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms and house bathroom with separate shower room
- Externally a brick set driveway leads to the garage to the side of the property, small garden to the front of the property with hedge and grass verge
A fine modern detached and extended four bedroom family home with orangery and Japanese ornamental garden. The property has been adapted in a bespoke fashion to the owners exacting specifications, including under floor heating to the ground floor. From the front entrance hall the staircase leads to the first floor, with doors off to the study and inner hall. From the inner hall doors lead through to the cloakroom and utility room with a way though to the substantial open plan kitchen/dining area. The fabulous orangery with two sets of bi-fold doors with lantern roof is approached off the dining area. The sitting room with wood effect burning stove is accessed through double doors from the dining area.
From the first floor landing: principle bedroom with en-suite shower, three further bedrooms and house bathroom with separate shower
Externally a brick set driveway leads to the garage to the side of the property, small garden to the front of the property with hedge and grass verge.
Nawton is ideally located to enjoy the North York Moors National Park as well as the Great Dalby Forest; the ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby area easily commutable. The ancient market towns of Helmsley and Kirkbymoorside are located close by.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Property tax: Band E
Energy Performance Rating: Band B
Photography: By Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents Kirkbymoorside Office, 16 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York. Tel: 01751 431107.
Tel: 01751 431107