22 The Sidings, Nawton, York
Guide Price £265,000
3 bedroom Detached Bungalow for sale: 22 The Sidings, Nawton, York
Guide Price £265,000
- A modern well presented three bedroom detached bungalow, the third bedroom is currently converted to a dressing room
- Sealed unit double glazed
- Under floor centrally heated
- Sitting room, kitchen through to a high ceiling dining room with double doors on to a terraced patio
- Complimented by a kitchen/dining area with a cathedral style ceiling as well as bi-fold doors to rear garden too
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and bathroom
- Possible third bedroom/study/dressing room with built in wardrobes to either side
- Lawned front garden with private rear garden designed for easy maintenance with hard landscaped patio
- A gate leads from the rear to give access to car standing area and carport
A modern well presented three bedroom detached bungalow, the third bedroom is currently converted to a dressing room, sealed unit double glazed, under floor centrally heated with much appeal. Featuring a sitting room with a part cathedral style ceiling and bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden, complimented by a kitchen/dining area with a similar feature cathedral style ceiling as well as bi-fold doors to the rear garden too. The master bedroom has the benefit of an en-suite shower room. Together with these two double bedrooms is a study/dressing room/possible third bedroom with built in wardrobes to either side.
The front garden is lawned and enclosed by an attractive low stone wall. The private rear garden is designed for easy maintenance with a hard landscaped patio. A gate leads from the rear to give access to the car standing area as well as the carport.
The village of Nawton is ideally located for the market towns of Helmsley and Kirkbymoorside and is in a particularly good location to enjoy the North York Moors National Park located close by. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
Property tax: Band D
Energy performance rating: Band C
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01653 694097 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents Kirkbymoorside Office, 16 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York. Tel: 01751 431107 or Fax 01751 433005
A modern well presented two bedroom (originally built as a three bedroom) detached bungalow
Sealed unit double glazed
Tel: 01751 431107