2 Chapel Street, Nawton, York
Guide Price £220,000
3 bedroom Cottage for sale: 2 Chapel Street, Nawton, York
Guide Price £220,000
- An extended mid-terrace period Yorkshire cottage
- Three double bedrooms
- Gas fired centrally heated
- Sealed unit double glazed
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, and WC to ground floor
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom to first floor
- Further double bedroom and WC to second floor
- Rear yard and outbuilding
- There is a garden area close to the property that is available by separate negotiation
- Popular village location
An extended three double bedroom, mid-terrace, gas fired centrally heated, sealed unit double glazed period stone Yorkshire cottage with an outbuilding and rear yard; however an unattached garden area close to the property is available by separate negotiation. The single storey extension to the rear has allowed for a very generous kitchen/dining area, which has made this into a very attractive and functional space.
This lovely cottage is located in the popular village on Nawton home to the highly regarded Ryedale School and Nawton Community Primary School.
The ancient market towns of Helmsley and Kirkbymoorside are approximately three miles away in each direction. The renowned North York Moors National Park is located close by.
The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable. The nearest main line railway station is Thirsk, with Malton Station giving access to the mainline station of York.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
1 The adjoining property to the south has a pedestrian right of way over the rear yard.
2. No 2 has a right of way to access Chapel Street from the rear yard, which is convenient for the emptying of bins.
3.The un-attached garden area with outbuilding is available by separate negotiation.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on.
Energy performance rating: Band D
Property tax: Band C
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01653 694097 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents Kirkbymoorside Office, 16 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York. Tel: 01751 431107
Tel: 01751 431107