Mill Street, Harome, York
Guide Price £675,000
5 bedroom Detached House for sale: Mill Street, Harome, York
Guide Price £675,000
- An elevated stone five bedroom dormer style detached bungalow
- Gas centrally heated
- Sitting room, snug, conservatory, dining room, kitchen, utility, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with two further bedrooms and house bathroom to the ground floor
- Two further bedrooms, eaves storage and bathroom to first floor
- Set within well proportioned landscaped gardens, with car standing area and double garage
- A real lifestyle choice as well as a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial prestigious property in an idyllic setting backing onto open countryside close to the Mill Race in a sought after village
A real lifestyle choice as well as a rare opportunity, to acquire a substantial prestigious, elevated stone five bedroom dormer style detached bungalow, in an idyllic setting backing onto open countryside, close to the Mill Race, in the much sought after picturesque village of Harome, renowned for the Michelin Starred restaurant the Star Inn as well as the highly regarded Pheasant Hotel. Prospect House offers spacious, centrally heated accommodation over two floors, including master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Set within well proportioned landscaped gardens, with car standing area and double garage.
Located close to the ancient market town of Helmsley as well as the renowned North York Moors National Park and the Great Dalby Forest, the ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily commutable.
“I have and continue to love Prospect House it has been a wonderful home to me over the last 20 years or so but alas now is the time for me to downsize and let the new owners enjoy putting their own stamp on it”.
Tenure: We understand the property to be freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: Mains water, drainage and electricity are laid on. LPG gas fired central heating system.
Property Tax: Band G
Energy performance rating: Band F
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents Kirkbymoorside Office, 16 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York. Tel: 01751 431107.
Tel: 01751 431107