Low Mill, Farndale, Kirkbymoorside
Guide Price £310,000
4 bedroom Character for sale: Low Mill, Farndale, Kirkbymoorside
Guide Price £310,000
- An extraordinarily rare opportunity to acquire a substantial four bedroom chapel conversion
- Situated within the outstanding North York Moors National Park
- Oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing
- Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, study/bedroom four and bathroom
- Three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor
- Sitting out area to the rear backing onto a trout stream, but no gardens
- This is an ideal property for a purchaser looking for a private residence, a property to retreat to, or even as a spacious holiday home
An extraordinarily rare opportunity to acquire a substantial four bedroom, two bathroom chapel conversion, situated within the outstanding North York Moors National Park, with roomy accommodation ideal for entertaining. The property has the benefit of oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
Externally there is a sitting out area to the rear backing onto a trout stream, but no gardens. This is an ideal property for a purchaser looking for a private residence, a property to retreat to, or even as a spacious holiday home. Parking is on street.
Farndale is renowned in the spring for its wild daffodils and walks. The nearest market town is Kirkbymoorside which has a good range of amenities. The ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are commutable.
"We have loved using the Old Chapel as a weekend retreat and for holidays and the neighbours are lovely".
Services: Mains water and electricity are laid on.
Oil fired central heating. Septic tank drainage, supply by the park authority.
Tenure: Freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Note: The Old Chapel has a pedestrian access through the main gates giving access to the rear of the property
Property tax band: Band E
Energy performance rating: Band F
Photography: Peter Illingworth
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents Kirkbymoorside Office, 16 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York. Tel: 01751 431107 or Fax 01751 433005.
Tel: 01751 431107