Main Street, Wombleton, York
Guide Price £630,000
5 bedroom Detached House for sale: Main Street, Wombleton, York
Guide Price £630,000
- An Imposing five bedroom, generously proportioned detached family home
- Sealed unit double glazed and gas fired centrally heated
- Sitting room, dining/living room, kitchen with under floor heating, dining room, utility and wc.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, four further bedroom and family bathroom.
- Double garage with self contained accommodation over
- Stable block
- Large well stocked garden, with an orchard
- Approx 2 acres of paddock
An imposing five bedroom, generously proportioned, sealed unit double glazed, gas fired centrally heated, detached family home, including double garage with self contained accommodation over, stable block, large well stocked garden, with an orchard and approx 2 acre paddock beyond.
Wombleton is a popular village with conservation status, with good recreational facilities and has an excellent pub known as the Plough recognised for its good food and atmosphere. Situated in the Ryedale School catchment area and mid-way between the ancient market town of Helmsley and Kirkbymoorside. The outstanding North York Moors National Park is close by with the ancient city of York and the coastal resorts of Whitby and Scarborough being easily commutable.
Services: Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are laid on. The village boasts a high speed, low latency, wireless broadband (up to 30Mbps)
Tenure: Freehold. Vacant possession will be given on completion.
Property tax band: Band G
Energy performance rating: D
Need to sell your own property?
Contact Peter Illingworth on 01751 431107 for no-obligation advice.
Need advice on buying through another agent?
Contact Helen Shaw on 01751 431107 for an independent inspection by an experienced Chartered Surveyor, backed up by the RICS HomeBuyer report.
Strictly by appointment through the Agents Kirkbymoorside Office, 16 Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, York. Tel: 01751 431107 or Fax 01751 433005.
Tel: 01751 431107